Dressings on their own
your everyday salads
in your traditional cooking
Let your imagination cook
your everyday salads!
Give a final distinctive touch to your dishes
with raw or cooked vegetables.
• A variety of leaves sprouts and flowers, cheeses and seeds.
• Fresh vegetables in season and white or red meats.
•Vegetable crudités with fresh or marinated fish.
your drinks and beverages!
A touch of color and contrast in your mouth that makes your drinks unique.
• Add the dressings to juices, shakes, white wines,
daiquiris or even to a summer Clericot.
• Recreate your Daiquiri with Raspberry Dressing.
• Combine your Martini with Elderberry Dressing.
in your traditional cooking!
Used as spices or condiments they add to your preparations a personal touch.
• Deglaze your cooking funds.
• Brush to lacquer red and white meats
while you roast or grill them.
• Amaze adding them to braised meats and stews.
A different and original way to enlighten
the closing of a perfect meal.
• Accompany your ice creams.
• Bring fragrance to your fruit desserts.
• Add a special flavor to your infusions, sauces and syrups.
Müller & Wolf
San Carlos de Bariloche | Patagonia | Argentina